TOP 10 Reasons
……why going to a golf range is BETTER than going to a golf course
- You know that ball you just hit two fairways over, well at a range you don’t have to go get it.
- Pure bliss is never having to hear the word ” FORE”.
- Your “Big Dog” Driver can be used on every shot with no fear of breaking a window.
- No signs saying, ” Cart Path only”.
- 105 shots only cost $14.00.
- Every shot can be a Mulligan, we don’t keep score at the range.
- The term, “playing through” doesn’t mean you are playing slow, it simply means another swing of the club.
- Save big time ! $14.00 for bucket of Balls vs $95:00 Green Fee without a cart.
- Remember #8, well spend 45 min. with us practicing rather than 6 hours in a cart.
And the top 10th Reason why you should visit a golf range versus a golf course :
10 . Golf Professionals at a range are “Teaching Professionals, they only teach golf. They are not green fees sales staff, clothing reps, club cleaners, golf cart mechanics. course marshals, tournament organizers, etc.
More Blog Posts
Share this post
Enjoyed this post? Why not share.