We offer a complete lesson program suitable for juniors and golfers of all ages through the Performance Golf Academy.
Take advantage of our Junior Lessons at only $54.95
This low price includes the following:
- Two 50 minute lessons on consecutive Saturdays or Sundays
- Excellent student to golf pro ratio, 4-6 children
- Emphasis on the basic fundamentals – grip, stance, alignment
- Use of range clubs and balls are complimentary
- Brief discussion on Rules and Etiquette
- Achievement certificate
- Student Guide Handbook produced by the Royal Canadian Golf Association
- Pop or juice plus a snack to celebrate a successful course completion
Guaranteed improvement and FUN!
Women & Golf
Take advantage of our Women & Golf program at only $165.95 per student.
The Women and Golf Sessions include the following:
- 3 – 1 Hour Sessions
- Excellent student to teacher ratio, 4-6 students per Golf Professional
- Program fee – $165.95 per student
- Lesson 1: Students will be shown the basics of the golf swing including proper grip, stance and alignment .
- Lesson 2: Address any problems relating to the swing, grip, etc. and demonstrate proper swing drills and stretch exercises to reinforce Lesson #1.
- Lesson 3: Review full swing and demonstrate short game techniques inclusive of chipping and putting. Move to clubhouse and over a glass of wine discuss progress to date, what’s next and the importance of club fitting for women.